Connect things faster
Omnio is revolutionizing the way industrial devices are being connected to the Internet of Things (IoT). Today that process is very manual and can take weeks for a single device. *With Omnio’s middleware, it becomes as easy as connecting a mouse to a PC.*
**We have just completed our funding round and are ready to start growing the company and you’ll be a key part of that journey!**
We are looking for an NLP expert, to help us build a Google Translate for industrial device communication. You will be an important part of making industrial IoT a lot easier enabling machines to talk to each other. This is an ambitious task and it requires that you are experienced with **NLP and entity extraction** from technical texts and ideally also a capable programmer.
- You must be able to plan your own day and achieve the goals we agree on.
- You want to work in a fast-paced startup where we challenge everything – and want to deliver the best quality.
- Perhaps you already have startup experience or maybe you have worked for a number of years in a larger corporation, but are looking for the opportunity to work in a startup environment.
- Ideally, you already have experience within the IoT/industrial space – or as a minimum, you find it exciting to build a product that can supercharge digital transformations industrial companies and bring heavy industrial automation into the 21st century.
What we offer
- Responsibility for overall development of our NLP technology to enable a Google Translate for industrial devices. More details will be given in the process.
- Develop your own skills with the latest technology in the area
- Projects in which you and the team will work closely with some of the largest software companies in the world as well as other young fast pacing IoT startups
- Global environment through global customers, partners and colleagues
- Fixed salary and full flexibility with regards to working location (yes, we are fine with you working remotely) and hours
- Strong experience with NLP and entity definition and extraction
- Ability to code your own solutions (in eg. Python)
- Experience with scaling of such solutions and advantage
- Experience with industrial automation and protocols an advantage but not a requirement
- Freedom of choosing the tech stack
- Knowledge of these technologies is desired but not required: NLTK, TensorFlow, PyTorch, spaCy, scikit-learn
Looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org